- You offer to make tea for everyone in the office, and spend the whole morning memorising how your colleagues take their brew
- You’re secretly pleased the Horsforth roundabout roadworks extend your commute by half an hour. Oh dear, late in the office again
- You seriously consider handing out free newspapers at the station as a career move. Surely it’s got to be less stressful?
- You hide in the loo at lunchtime, counting the tiles
- You spend half a day risk assessing your office, to make a quick escape during a zombie apocalypse. With your boss as an acceptable casualty
- You invest a significant amount of time trawling job adverts, only to realise you’ve just applied for your own job. Oops
- You’re tired of speaking to recruiters about the same old jobs. You send your CV and never hear from them again
If you’re ready for a career move and want to be treated like an individual, give Adesse Search email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our form below to subscribe to our newsletter....