- We take the time to get to know you, your skills and ambitions.
- We are professionally qualified career coaches, this means we can provide a deeper understanding of what makes you, you.
- We can give considered, practical career advice.
- We can help with your CV.
- We give excellent interview prep.
- We can provide you with a range of opportunities which suit your unique skill-set.
- We support you throughout the process.
- We understand what's going on in the job market.
- We do what we say we'll do, when we say we'll do it.
- We keep in touch after you've started, to make sure you're happy.
- We don't treat candidates as walking CVs.
Project Manager - changing lives in the UK
We have a hot-off-the-press requirement for an exceptional Project Manager to join an ethical organisation in Leeds City Centre. Part of a small, but growing team within the IT department, you will bring your wealth of experience and ideas to help to shape the function and make your mark on a variety of projects.
We are working exclusively with one of the UK’s most innovative tech start ups to find them an enthusiastic Personal Assistant, to play a vital role in the smooth-running of the personal management support, administration process and service delivery.
Do you want to write code that makes a difference? Do you want to work for an ethical company? Would exceptional work/life balance mean a lot to you?
There are not many software companies in Leeds that offer all of these. If this is ticking boxes for you then let’s have a chat.
Are you an organised and proactive Senior PMO Analyst who would like to make their mark on an exciting Agile transformation programme?
You have the added bonus of knowing the work you do changes lives in the UK.
GET IN TOUCH
For a confidential discussion about your career and your next move...