- We take the time to get to know you, your skills and ambitions.
- We are professionally qualified career coaches, this means we can provide a deeper understanding of what makes you, you.
- We can give considered, practical career advice.
- We can help with your CV.
- We give excellent interview prep.
- We can provide you with a range of opportunities which suit your unique skill-set.
- We support you throughout the process.
- We understand what's going on in the job market.
- We do what we say we'll do, when we say we'll do it.
- We keep in touch after you've started, to make sure you're happy.
- We don't treat candidates as walking CVs.
We are working exclusively with an ambitious, growing and award-winning consultancy, based in Leeds City Centre, to find a BA who appreciates the value quality analysis adds to the project lifecycle, and who manages stakeholders with an emotionally-intelligent approach.
Working in a grown-up and collaborative environment with a range of innovative technologies, you’ll enjoy playing a key role in disruptive technology projects that have a real impact on people’s lives.
We have a fantastic and exclusive opportunity for a Cloud Solution Consultant to join a Yorkshire-based tech company with an innovative and exciting product. Responsible for creating and delivering the sales strategy, you’ll be a key part of a small, but established team, with fantastic technical back-up. With a small number of existing clients, your role will be to establish the product in the market, growing the client base exponentially.
We’re searching for a talented Windows Server Administrator to configure and support the on-premises servers of a large Yorkshire company. With fantastic growth potential and opportunity for training and certification, you’ll be the latest member of a small, but growing team looking to in-source their work and invest in their employees accordingly.
We’re looking for a talented SQL Developer to work for a leading media agency, based in the heart of Leeds.
Working closely with a number of blue-chip clients, you’ll be connecting multiple diverse data sets and producing visualisation of the data to help assess and manage campaigns.
In swish offices, metres from the train station, the data team is also engaging in some exciting data engineering projects which you’ll be able to take the lead on.
GET IN TOUCH
For a confidential discussion about your career and your next move...