Front End Developer – greenfield project
Front End Developer. Could you use your agile experience to help shape a product team? Do you want to work for an ethical company and work on meaningful projects? Would exceptional work/life balance mean a lot to you?
There are not many Front End Developer roles in Leeds that offer all of these. If this is ticking boxes for you then let’s have a chat.
Front End Developer Role
· You’ll help shape a brand new product team in a greenfield project
· You’ll use your agile development experience to inspire your colleagues and embed agile practices
· You’ll play a key role developing quality web applications
· You’ll be able to take advantage of a great work/life balance policy
· You’ll be developing a range of products and applications that really change lives in the UK
· You’ll get great exposure to a variety of projects, and learn from a great set of colleagues
Front End Developer –Skills & Experience
· You’ll be an established Developer with a passion for the front end
· You’ll have strong commercial experience using
· You’ll have worked in a strong Agile environment, with a focus on Test-Driven Development
· You’ll have experience with automated testing and automated deployment
· You’ll love to improve your code through sharing and collaboration
· You’ll be the sort of developer who cares about the work they do making a difference
· You’ll be enthusiastic and a strong communicator
Leeds City Centre-based, ethical company, committed to delivering excellent products that change lives positively in the UK.
Salary is c.£38,000 + health + pension + 24 days’ holiday + family-friendly, flexible working environment
They have put a lot of thought into looking after staff, and actively promote a flexible, family-friendly policy
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*