We have an urgent requirement for a talented Relationship Manager to play a key role in a large transformation programme within an ethical company which makes a real difference in the UK.
We’re looking for a true relationship builder who really understands effective account management and is driven by meaningful work. This role is home-based, with a requirement to visit Head Office in Leeds City Centre once a week.
Relationship Manager Role
- You’ll use your relationship-building talents to nurture clients in the Banking and Financial Services sectors
- You’ll mostly work from home, apart from visiting clients and a weekly visit to the Leeds head office
- This is not a sales role: it’s about providing a quality service based on trust, diplomacy and empathy
- You’ll be part of an exciting agile transformation
- You’ll be driven by making a difference in the UK
Relationship Manager Skills & Experience
- Plenty of third party stakeholder management
- Ideally experience of building relationships in the Banking and Financial Services sectors
- Capable of trust, diplomacy and working in partnership
- Working within a FCA regulated environment would be helpful
- Able to nurture and expand relationships at all levels
- Exceptional communication and coaching ability
This is an exciting time to join this Leeds-based national brand as they go through a period of transformation, including the implementation of Agile.
But that’s not all – they are a quality-driven, ethical company, committed to delivering excellent service and products that change lives positively and make a real difference in the UK.
They actively promote a flexible, family-friendly policy
On offer is a competitive basic salary, company car, mobile, 24 days holiday rising to 29, pension, health care contributions,
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*