Cloud Operations Lead (AWS)
We’re looking for an exceptional Cloud Operations Lead to join one of the most exciting software companies in the analytics and business intelligence industry.
Based in North Leeds, they offer ownership of a new department for a talented individual who is excited about the future of analytics and data.
More importantly, they are a values-led organisation, with a strong family feel. They have a flexible-working ethos at the heart of the company.
Having gone from strength to strength last year, they want a Cloud Operations Lead to be part of their success story, and enjoy a long career.
Cloud Operations Lead Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly-growing software company that is changing the BI landscape
- This is a brand new role in a brand new department, so you’ll have autonomy to do things your way
- This role is vital in the launch of new Product stream
- You’ll develop, implement and maintain the internal development infrastructure and Cloud product management
- You’ll help develop and manage Continuous Integration
- You’ll be responsible for the hosting of applications and be able to advise on best practice, security and Continuous Delivery
- You’ll be helping change the face of the Business Intelligence industry by being part of a thought-leader
- You’ll be recognised as an individual, with great flexibility on offer, and yet be part of a family too
Cloud Operations Lead Required Skills & Experience
- You’ll have experience in a similar role, perhaps in a bigger company, and now want better ownership and the chance to do things your way
- As many of the following as possible:
o Jenkins, Git, Docker, Jira, Custom Procedures
o License Management
o Application/API firewalls, Web Server Configurations, Cloud services (especially AWS), load balancing software (nginx), provisioning software (puppet, chef), containers (docker), monitoring (nagios), CI systems (jenkins)
- Security-first approach
- Desire to be part of a ‘family feel’ company but be valued as an individual
- Values-driven and ethical person
One of the most exciting players in the Business Intelligence industry, they are in a period of unprecedented growth and seeking a team player to be part of their success story (and family)
If you’re a technically minded and values-driven talented individual who wants to make a difference, we want to speak to you!
There is a competitive salary on offer, plus pension, health scheme access, free parking, employee perk box
Cloud Operations Lead
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*