More importantly, they are a values-led organisation, with a strong family feel. They have a flexible-working ethos at the heart of the company.
Having gone from strength to strength last year, they want a software developer to be part of their success story, and enjoy a long career.
Software Developer Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly-growing software company that is changing the BI landscape
- You’ll have ownership of your role and enjoy full-stack development
- You’ll be customer-focused and excited by what our software can do for clients – namely help them make better decisions
- You’ll be changing the face of the Business Intelligence industry with the technology you create, and working on a daily basis with the key leaders in the industry
- You’ll be part of a dedicated Development team who are truly passionate about the software they create
- You’ll be recognised as an individual, with great flexibility on offer, and yet be part of a family too
Software Developer Required Skills & Experience
- Desire to be part of a ‘family feel’ company but be valued as an individual
- Values-driven and ethical person
One of the most exciting players in the Business Intelligence industry, they are in a period of unprecedented growth and seeking a team player to be part of their success story (and family)
If you’re a technically minded and values-driven talented developer who wants to make a difference, we want to speak to you!
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*