C# .NET Web Developer - meaningful work
Is work/life balance important to you? Do you want to work on quality software and challenging projects but not live to work? If you’re a quality-driven web developer who values ethical and integrity-driven products then we want to speak to you.
Web Developer Role
- You’ll play a key role developing quality web applications
- You’ll be able to take advantage of a great work/life balance policy
- You’ll be developing a range of products and applications that really change users’ lives for the better
- You’ll be part of an Agile, close-knit team who care passionately about what they do
- Produce quality, robust code
- Get involved in design and technical specifications
Skills & Experience
- Experienced .NET Developer with solid Web exposure
- Excellent C# a must
- Strong SQL
- Plenty of ideas and enthusiasm for learning
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business
- Ability to work within a close-knit, committed Delivery team
Quality-driven, ethical company, committed to delivering excellent products that change lives positively.
They actively promote a flexible, family-friendly policy.
Salary is c.£38,000 + bonus + health + pension + 24 days’ holiday + family-friendly, flexible working environment
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*