We’re partnering with a tech giant to find them a Senior Node .JS Developer who is capable of taking a leading role in the team.
- Using Node to develop high availability, real-time, scalable applications that are absolutely business critical
- As a Senior you’ll have ownership of all that you work on; what, how and when you build things
- You’ll also provide guidance to more junior colleagues and be able to mentor and inspire
- We’re looking someone to become Subject Matter Expert – an exceptional individual who will be go-to person for technical queries and stakeholder knowledge
- You’ll be joining a talented team, in one of the best tech companies to work for in the UK
Node.JS experience required
- Also helpful would be Mongo, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Any Linux or DevOps (Chef, Docker, AWS) exposure would be a bonus
- You’ll enjoy building light, efficient microservices, and appreciate the value of quick deployments
- You’ll be comfortable being seen as a technical expert and enjoy sharing your knowledge
This tech giant is a household name and is creating some of the most innovative technology in the UK.
There is an exceptionally fun and supportive culture, and this particular team has an enviable reputation for Node.JS – if you’re seriously passionate about what Node.JS can do, this is the role for you!
On offer is a competitive salary of c.£55K, bonus, health, pension, staff perks, flexible working, plus much more we can’t fit on here!
Generous relocation packages are also on offer
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*