Sales / Business Development Executive – remote working
Digital & Web Business Development Manager required for rapidly growing digital agency with the unusual perk of being able to work from home.
We’re looking for a proven Sales Executive who wants to join a friendly team, and take ownership of the sales strategy for a well-regarded Digital Agency.
You can work from home 80% of the time, but need to get to the office just outside Leeds once a week.
Sales / Business Development Executive Role
- You’ll know how to engage with potential clients and sell Web and Digital
- You’ll use a quality-driven, intelligent approach to engage with decision-makers
- You’ll take ownership of the sales strategy and enjoy building a steady pipeline
- You’ll be passionate and immersed in the digital and technology sector
- You’ll be part of a fast-growing, supportive company with an excellent reputation
- You’ll be at a stage of your career where you’re seeking better work/life balance, and a ‘not your average’ job
- Did we mention you can work from home?
Sales / Business Development Executive Requirements
- You’ll have a proven track record of new business sales
- You’ll be able to convert prospects to loyal (and happy) clients
- You’ll have an excellent knowledge of Web, Digital and Marketing
- Maybe you’re bored and frustrated in your current role, and want to put your stamp on the role?
- You’ll be ambitious and want to use your knowledge to help grow a quality company, and eventually, your own team
Based in Leeds and London and growing rapidly, this full service Digital Agency acts as partner to a great client list.
The role comes with an exceptional £70k OTE + pension, MacBook Pro and competitive holiday allowance plus Christmas shutdown.
If this sounds of interest, we’d love to tell you more. Please get in touch as soon as you can.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*