Digital Marketing Lead – remote working
Digital Marketing Lead required for rapidly growing digital agency with the unusual perk of being able to work from home.
We’re looking for a proven Digital Marketing Executive who can help grow a brand new Digital Marketing proposition within a well-established Yorkshire-based Digital Agency.
You can work from home 80% of the time, but need to get to the office just outside Leeds once a week.
Digital Marketing Lead Role
- You’ll be ambitious and excited by the prospect of building something new
- You’ll be responsible for growing a full service Marketing proposition (SEO, content marketing, CRO, social, paid search)
- You’ll be the figurehead of the division and shape the whole direction, plus have the backing of the Directors
- You’ll have a really strong client base to get you started, but also be excited by attracting new clients
- You’ll enjoy pitching to a range of clients
- You’ll use a quality-driven, intelligent approach to engage with decision-makers
- You’ll take ownership of the sales strategy and enjoy building a steady pipeline
- You’ll be passionate and immersed in the digital and technology sector
- You’ll be part of a fast-growing, supportive company with an excellent reputation
- You’ll be at a stage of your career where you’re seeking better work/life balance, and a ‘not your average’ job
- Did we mention you can work from home?
Digital Marketing Lead Requirements
- You’ll be a true Marketing professional
- You’ll have excellent knowledge of a full service Marketing proposition (SEO, content marketing, CRO, social, paid search)
- You’ll love pitching and are happiest creating a marketing vision for potential clients
- You’ll be able to convert prospects to loyal (and happy) clients
- You'll be a confident and passionate individual, keen to impact in your next role
- Maybe you’re bored and frustrated in your current role, and want to put your stamp on the role?
- You’ll be ambitious and want to use your knowledge to help grow a quality company, and progress to Director level
Based in Leeds and London and growing rapidly, this full service Digital Agency acts as partner to a great client list.
There’s a salary of c.£35,000+ bonus, pension, MacBook Pro and competitive holiday allowance plus Christmas shutdown.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*
Digital Marketing Lead