We’re are recruiting on an exclusive basis for a Business Intelligence Consultant to join one of the most exciting software vendors in the analytics and business intelligence industry.
Based in North Leeds, they offer an exciting career path for a technical and customer-facing individual who is excited about the future of analytics and data. BI tools experience is not vital, but strong SQL exposure is.
More importantly, they are a values-led organisation, with a strong family feel. Having gone from strength to strength last year, they want a BI specialist to be part of their success story, and enjoy a long career.
Business Intelligence Consultant Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a senior role in a rapidly-growing software company that is changing the BI landscape
- You’ll have ownership of your role and play a key part from pre-sales to support, including implementation
- You’ll be customer-focused and excited by what our software can do for clients – namely help them make better decisions
- You’ll be changing the face of the Business Intelligence industry with the technology you implement, and working on a daily basis with the key leaders in the industry
- You’ll build long term relationships by working closely with key members of client teams to understand their requirements and help them get the best from your software (and use your excellent SQL to do so!)
Business Intelligence Consultant Required Skills & Experience
- Ideally proven track record in Business Intelligence (whether SQL developer, software engineer, data analyst, technical consultant or similar)
- You’ll have excellent SQL skills
- More importantly you’ll be passionate about BI and data and what it can do (useful tools would be: Qlikview, Tableau, Business Objects, Cognos, MS Reporting etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, you’ll be customer-facing and must be comfortable with this
- Happy and able to travel to customer sites
- A team player, you’ll be motivated by recognition and the innovative technology you help create
One of the most exciting players in the Business Intelligence industry, they are in a period of unprecedented growth and seeking a team player to be part of their success story (and family)
If you’re a technically minded and values-driven individual who wants to make a difference, we want to speak to you!
There is a competitive salary of £40-50K on offer, plus pension, health scheme access, free parking, employee perk box
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*