We’re looking for a talented .NET web or applications developer, to join an international business services specialist, who wants to take ownership of projects and see the applications and systems they develop in action.
There’s a competitive salary to £43,000 + health, pension, flexible working and much more
.NET Developer – Role
- Develop a range of applications and systems, from internal applications to third party products
- This role is very diverse and you will work end-to-end on projects, seeing results in action
- You’ll be involved with stakeholders, so excellent communication is important, to scope out projects, and create functional specifications
- You’ll also do QA and testing, so an eye for detail is key
- You’ll be a senior member of the team, so leading by example and a love of mentoring is vital
.NET Developer - Skills and experience
- Strong .NET developer (C# .NET , VB .NET , ASP .NET)
- Strong communication skills
- Design with the end user in mind
Based, in Leeds City Centre, this international business services specialist has an excellent reputation. Established for almost 100 years they are steadily growing and have a quality focus. For the right .NET Software Developer, this is an exceptional opportunity.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*