Digital Project Manager required for rapidly growing digital agency with the unusual perk of being able to work from home.
We’re looking for a proven Digital PM who wants to join a friendly Project Management team, and take ownership of delivering a range of projects for a well-regarded Agency.
You can work from home 80% of the time, but need to get to the office just outside Leeds once a week.
Project Manager Requirements
- Proven Project Manager in an Agency environment
- Strong Web project background
- Able to deliver on time and on budget
- Excellent communication skills (you’ll be working remotely for most of the week so this is vital)
- Exceptionally organised
- Agile disposition and thrives in a digital agency environment
- Bit of personality – there’s a close-knit team who like to have fun at work
Project Manager Role
- As Project Manager you’ll own the delivery of a range of web & digital projects
- You’ll perform an end-to-end delivery role
- You’ll be scoping and planning projects
- You’ll be client-facing and build lasting partnerships
- Running multiple projects for well-recognised brands (you’ll be impressed)
- Liaising with the development team and Directors to get things done
- You’ll be working remotely for most of the week, so you’ll enjoy working independently (but still a valued member of a great team)
Based in Leeds and London and growing rapidly, this full service Digital Agency acts as partner to a great client list.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*