Digital Producer / Junior Studio Manager
We’re on the hunt for a seasoned Digital Project Manager who’s keen to progress into a Digital Producer or Junior Studio Manager position, with Yorkshire’s fastest growing Digital Agency with a unique angle.
The company operates a 4-day working week with plenty of other benefits and exceptional work/life balance.
Digital Producer / Junior Studio Manager Role
- As Digital Producer you’ll work with clients who are fun to work with and value what we do
- You’ll enjoy getting stuck in and putting your mark on the role – ripping up existing processes where needed and doing things your way
- You’ll Project Manage digital and web projects for a range of clients
- You’ll be comfortable chipping in where needed - having the ability to perform some analysis and testing
- You’ll be the face of the relationship with our clients for the duration of the project
- You’ll be able to make the difficult calls and run a tight ship, liaising with developers, analysts and product engineers to get things done
- You’ll be joining a close-knit, sociable team
- As a core member of the team, you’ll help shape the company as it grows and progress into a Studio Manager role
Digital Producer Requirements
- You’ll either be a Digital Producer who’s looking for more of a ‘home’ or a Web and Digital Project Manager ready to step up
- Share our values of openness and honesty
- Able to deliver on time, on budget and to appropriate quality
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You’ll be a strong leader who is exceptionally organised
- Agile disposition and thrives in a digital agency environment
- Bit of personality – there’s a close-knit team who like to have fun at work
- You’ll be ambitious, with a motivation to grow, while remaining down-to-earth
Leeds’ fastest growing digital consultancy, with a unique product offering. Based in really inspiring Leeds City Centre offices, they offer unbeatable work/life balance and flexible working.
If this sounds of interest, we’d love to tell you why it’s the best Digital Delivery role in Yorkshire. Get in touch and we’ll tell you more
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*