Business Analyst – actually help to improve people’s lives
Are you a Business Analyst who wants to make more of an impact, both in the types of projects you work on and delivering real change in the business?
We’re recruiting for a friendly, ethical and quality-driven organisation, that makes a real difference to people’s lives. You’ll be joining a strong, sociable BA team, in Leeds City Centre offices.
We’re looking for a proactive Business Analyst who can make a real impact and is energised by a period of Agile transformation.
Business Analyst role
- You’ll be joining a well-established BA function, well-respected by the business
- You’ll be helping deliver during a period of Agile transformation, making a real difference in one of the UK’s best respected charities
- You’ll have a real appetite for continuous improvement, always spotting opportunities to improve process
- You’ll be a ‘considerate disruptor’ – be able to build bridges, push and cajole as appropriate
- You’ll be working on a variety of web applications, internal systems and BAU projects, so you’ll need to be able to juggle and be organised (but never be bored)
- As part of a strong, sociable BA team, you’ll be proactive and innovative, and in return be valued, listened to and challenged
- Your passionate for technology will be clear, and you’ll be able to promote this to the business
Business Analyst Skills and experience
- Experienced Business Analyst who’s ready to take the next step in their career, or strong Systems Analyst who’s ready to be a BA
- Experience of regulatory projects would be a massive bonus
- Able to use structured methodology to document requirements and break down into user stories
- Able to talk to technical and non-technical people (and be understood by both)
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience
- You’ll have an analytical mind and be detail-focused
- Agile exposure (SCRUM or Kanban)
- Lean exposure would be helpful too
Quality-driven, ethical company, committed to delivering excellent products that change lives positively. They are going through a period of transformation, and as such there is an excellent opportunity to shape the future direction of the business
They actively promote a flexible working, family-friendly policy, with a GENUINE 35 hour week.
Salary is up to £34,000+ bonus + health + pension + 24 days’ holiday + family-friendly, flexible working environment
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*