We’re on the hunt for an exceptional Web Developer who’s up for a different sort of challenge.
We’re headhunting on an exclusive basis for Yorkshire’s fastest growing Digital Agency with an unique angle.
There’s a salary of up to £35,000 for a 4-day working week with plenty of other benefits and exceptional work/life balance.
Web Developer Role
- As Web Developer you’ll work on a great variety of innovative web, digital and mobile projects
- We only take on clients who are fun to work with and value what we do
- You’ll have the freedom to choose the right tech for the job, but broadly speaking a .NET background and mobile application experience would help
- You’ll work end-to-end on projects, and enjoy seeing your code go live
- You’ll be joining a close-knit, sociable team
- As a core member of the team, you’ll help shape the company as it grows
- We have a 4 day week, so you can enjoy a better work/life balance
Web Developer Requirements
- Web developer with digital or web agency background
- Ideally .NET background, with mobile app experience (iOS, android, Xamarin) – but we’re open to technology stack for the right person
- Curious and love tinkering with tech in your spare time
- Agile disposition and thrives in a digital agency environment – you’ll know how to juggle
- Bit of personality – there’s a close-knit team who like to have fun at work
- You’ll enjoy joining a small team now, but ambitious enough to help it grow
Leeds’ fastest growing digital consultancy, with a unique product offering. Based in really inspiring Leeds City Centre offices, they offer unbeatable work/life balance and flexible working.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*