Adesse are working exclusively with one of our favourite companies to find them a Digital PM like no other.
Are you a proven Project Manager who’s passionate about Digital and Web? We’re seeking a Digital PM with a difference to join Yorkshire’s fastest growing Digital Agency with an unique angle.
There’s a salary of up to £35,000 for a 4-day working week with plenty of other benefits and exceptional work/life balance.
Project Manager Role
- As Project Manager you’ll own the delivery of multiple concurrent digital projects for clients who are fun to work with and value what we do
- You’ll be comfortable chipping in where needed - having the ability to perform some analysis and testing
- You’ll be responsible for managing and maintaining the relationship with our clients for the duration of the project
- You’ll be able to make the difficult calls and run a tight ship, liaising with developers, analysts and product engineers to get things done
- You’ll be joining a close-knit, sociable team
- As a core member of the team, you’ll help shape the company as it grows
Project Manager Requirements
- Project Manager with proven track record of delivery in a digital agency
- Able to deliver on time, on budget and to appropriate quality
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You’ll be a strong leader who is exceptionally organised
- Agile disposition and thrives in a digital agency environment
- Bit of personality – there’s a close-knit team who like to have fun at work
- You’ll be ambitious, with a motivation to grow, while remaining down-to-earth
Leeds’ fastest growing digital consultancy, with a unique product offering. Based in really inspiring Leeds City Centre offices, they offer unbeatable work/life balance and flexible working.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*