Due to rapid growth we're looking for an exceptional WordPress Developer to join an award winning Digital Agency with offices in Leeds & London.
The role is offered on a remote basis, but you'll need to be within commutable distance of Huddersfield in order to make it in to the office once or twice a fortnight.
Salary £30,000 dependent on experience + benefits
- You'll be working on campaigns for retained clients, including best in class brands
- You'll be working on plenty of challenging digital projects, a mix of eCommerce and responsive websites
- You'll have plenty of your own ideas (and enjoy being listened to)
- You'll be using the latest technologies to create some really cool stuff
WordPress Developer requirements
- HTML, CSS
- Ideally you'll be a full stack developer
- Passionate about web and digital
- Technically-minded with an eye for detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent communicator (you'll be working remotely so this is vital)
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning full service Digital Agency with offices in Leeds and London. With over 30 years' collective digital marketing experience you will be joining a talented, passionate and supportive team and will benefit from having the option to work from wherever you want!
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*