Can you lead a web application development team to deliver software projects during a period of Agile transformation? If you’re a quality-driven Development Manager or Team Lead who values ethical and integrity-driven products then we want to speak to you.
Web Development Manager Role
- As Development Manager or Team Lead, you’ll be responsible for a key workstream and the delivery of all software applications and projects
- This is a hands-off role to lead a team of talented developers
- Ideally you’ll have previously been a C# .NET Developer or Engineer
- As part of the senior IT management team, you’ll help shape the direction of the business during a period Agile transformation
- You’ll win hearts and minds within your team, and the wider business
- You’ll promote Agile practices in the business, and perform Scrum duties, such as daily stand ups and retrospectives
- You’ll be able to take advantage of a great work/life balance policy
- You’ll be developing a range of products and applications that really change customers’ lives for the better
Web Development Manager Skills & Experience
- Microsoft background preferred
- Experience of managing a period of change would be extremely advantageous
- You’ll have strong experience of leading and inspiring teams to successfully deliver
- You’ll have come up through the ranks, but prefer to be hands off and use your talents to lead these days
- You’ll be able to talk to technical and non-technical folk equally
- Ability to work within a close-knit, committed Delivery team
- You’ll have exceptional stakeholder management skills and be able to win people over
Salary is c. £45,000 + bonus + health + pension + 26 days’ holiday + family-friendly, flexible working environment
This is an exciting time to join this Leeds-based software house as they go through a period of transformation, including the implementation of Agile. You’ll have a unique opportunity to influence the direction of the IT department and the wider business.
But that’s not all – they are a quality-driven, ethical company, committed to delivering excellent products that change lives positively and make a real difference in the UK.
They actively promote a flexible, family-friendly policy
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*