Rapidly growing, innovative software provider is seeking an ambitious Support Analyst to join the team. There are fantastic promotion opportunities available for the right individual and a great team environment.
Salary is to £26,000 plus excellent benefits, including pension, critical illness cover, 25 days’ holidays + Bank Holidays
Support Analyst role
- Working closely with the Development team to support software applications
- Working on a cutting edge platform and world class software
- Investigating, diagnosing and resolving technical problems
- Providing 1st & 2nd line support
- Problem & incident management
- Debugging & fixing issues
- Liaising with the customer account managers, support team and developers
- Enjoy using your problem-solving abilities to find solutions
- Developing your knowledge and deciding where you want to take your career
Support Analyst Background
- Some Support experience in a commercial environment (Windows Server)
- Ability to be customer-facing and build rapport with customers
- SQL Server databases
- VMWare, Office365 and Cloud exposure
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
This is a great way to kickstart your career with fantastic promotion opportunities, with a supportive employer.
Based in really nice offices, based just outside of York, with a tech-focused, vibrant team and a strong, well-regarded product.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*