Cloud Operations Analyst. Exceptional opportunity to get into AWS. We’re looking for a motivated individual with the right attitude, who’d love to forge a career in AWS, to join an award-winning provider of hosted business solutions.
The salary is up to £30,000 plus pension, bonus and flexible working
Cloud Operations Analyst Role
- Reporting to the Cloud Operations Lead, you’ll become the go-to person for AWS
- You’ll help build the infrastructure for successful deployments to the Cloud
- You’ll have some great projects to make your mark on, e.g. building entire production environments from scratch, Cloud formation templates, monitoring and Bash scripting
- See the results of your work really make a difference
- You’ll have all the support you need to forge a successful career
Cloud Operations Analyst Requirements
- Good grounding in Linux
- Interest in AWS and desire to become an expert
- Curiosity: you’ll love tinkering with stuff in your spare time
- Proactive attitude, happy to get stuck in and try new things
- Plenty of ideas
- Passionate about technology
Well-respected, award-winning technology provider of Cloud hosted business solutions, with really nice Leeds offices, ten minutes’ walk from the train station.
The company has had a massive amount of investment, and is exploring new markets.
Once people join, they rarely leave, and the company is keen to promote from within
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*