Are you a proven Project Manager who’s passionate about Digital and Web? Due to growth we’re seeking a Project Manager to join the team.
Can you work autonomously and manage your own diary? We offer remote working 3 days a week, plus a great sociable team when you do come in the office.
There’s a salary of up to £30,000, plus pension and Macbook Pro.
Project Manager Role
- As Project Manager you’ll own the delivery of a range of web & digital projects
- You’ll be client-facing and build lasting partnerships
- Delivering several projects for well-recognised brands
- Liaising with the development team and Directors to get things done
- You’ll be working remotely for most of the week, so you’ll enjoy working independently (but still a valued member of a great team who enjoy an after-work social scene)
Project Manager Requirements
- Proven Project Manager
- Strong Web and/or digital project background
- Able to deliver on time and on budget
- Excellent communication skills (you’ll be working remotely for most of the week so this is vital)
- Exceptionally organised
- Agile disposition and thrives in a digital agency environment
- Bit of personality – there’s a close-knit team who like to have fun at work
Based in Leeds and London and growing rapidly, this full service Digital Agency acts as partner to a great client list. Get in touch for more info about this exceptional opportunity.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*