Are you able to manage a great team of Service Engineers to meet the needs of the business? If you’re a quality-driven Service Desk Manager who values ethical and integrity-driven products then we want to speak to you.
Salary is to £38,000 + bonus + health + pension + 26 days’ holiday + family-friendly, flexible working environment
Service Desk Manager Role
- As Service Desk Manager, you’ll lead a team of highly-committed Service Engineers
- Deliver excellent SLAs that make a real difference users
- Support over 1200 users over 12 sites throughout the UK
- Use your ability to communicate at all levels to promote the service and support users
- Be able to talk to technical and non-technical people, and build rapport with both
- You’ll be able to take advantage of a great work/life balance policy
- You’ll be helping deliver a range of products and applications that really change customers’ lives for the better
Service Desk Manager Skills & Experience
- You'll be a proven Service Desk Manager
- Able to lead and inspire a service-driven team
- Ability to build rapport at all levels
- Great at spotting opportunities to improve processes (and having your ideas listened to!)
- Self-motivated with plenty of initiative
- Attention to detail
This is an exciting time to join this Leeds-based software house and nationally-known company as they go through a period of transformation, including the implementation of Agile.
But that’s not all – they are a quality-driven, ethical company, committed to delivering excellent products that change lives positively and make a real difference in the UK.
They actively promote a flexible, family-friendly policy
Service Desk Manager
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*