Can you champion change and deliver transformation, whilst meeting business objectives? If you’re a quality-driven Change Manager who values ethical and integrity-driven products then we want to speak to you.
Salary is c. £45,000 + bonus + health + pension + 26 days’ holiday + family-friendly, flexible working environment
Change Manager Role
- As Change Manager, you’ll be responsible for delivering all IT change initiatives
- As part of the senior IT management team, you’ll help shape the direction of the business during a period Agile transformation
- You’ll win hearts and minds throughout the wider business, at every level, and champion change
- You’ll promote Agile practices in the business
- You’ll be able to take advantage of a great work/life balance policy
- You’ll be helping deliver a range of products and applications that really change customers’ lives for the better
Change Manager Skills & Experience
- You'll be a proven IT Change Manager within a complex organisation
- Agile experience (and the ability to promote this throughout the business)
- Ability to deliver initiatives on-time and on-budget
- Able to convey complex ideas to stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Adept at winning hearts and minds
- Self-motivated with plenty of initiative
This is an exciting time to join this Leeds-based software house and nationally-known company as they go through a period of transformation, including the implementation of Agile. You’ll have a unique opportunity to influence the direction of the IT department and the wider business.
But that’s not all – they are a quality-driven, ethical company, committed to delivering excellent products that change lives positively and make a real difference in the UK.
They actively promote a flexible, family-friendly policy
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*