Software Development Manager
We’re looking for an accomplished Software Development Manager to join the senior IT management team of an ethically-minded, integrity driven, Leeds-based organisation.
This is a hands-off role, leading a team of talented developers.
With a salary of up to £46,000, a generous holiday allowance and a flexible, family-friendly approach to working patterns, this role gives the right individual the chance to create a fantastic work/life balance, whilst being part of an organisation that is committed to changing the lives of people in the UK.
Development Manager Role
- As part of the senior IT management team, you’ll help shape the direction of the business during an exciting period of transformation.
- You’ll win hearts and minds within your team, and the wider business
- You’ll promote Agile practices in the business, and perform Scrum duties, such as daily stand ups and retrospectives
- You’ll be able to take advantage of a great work/life balance policy
- You’ll be developing a range of products and applications that really change customers’ lives for the better
Development Manager Skills & Experience
- .NET background
- Managerial / Leadership experience
- Previous experience as a hands-on developer
- You’ll be able to talk to both technical and non-technical colleagues alike
- Ability to work within a close-knit, committed delivery team
Based in Leeds City Centre, this award-winning organisation is committed to delivering products which have a positive impact on the lives of people living in the UK.
They actively promote a family-friendly working environment, allowing their staff to achieve an enviable work/life balance.
For the right individual, this really is an opportunity not to be missed!
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*