We’re looking for a Web Developer with excellent WordPress and PHP, to join an ambitious and growing Digital Agency with offices in Leeds & London.
Do you enjoy working independently? The role is offered on a remote basis, you just need to make it in to the office once or twice a fortnight.
There’s a salary of up to £30,000, plus pension and Macbook Pro.
Web Developer – WordPress / PHP Role
- You’ll be working on web campaigns for an interesting range of clients
- You’ll be working on plenty of challenging digital projects, a mix of eCommerce and responsive websites
- You’ll have plenty of your own ideas (and enjoy being listened to)
- You’ll be using the latest technologies to create some really cool stuff that makes a difference to clients
- Liaising with the project managers and Directors to get things done
- You’ll be working remotely for most of the week, so you’ll enjoy working independently (but still a valued member of a great team who enjoy an after-work social scene)
Web Developer – WordPress / PHP Requirements:
- WordPress (bespoke rather than templates)
- PHP (full stack ideally)
- HTML, CSS
- Passionate about all things web and digital
- Technically-minded with an eye for detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent communicator (you’ll be working remotely so this is vital)
This is a great opportunity to join a full service digital agency with offices in both Leeds and London. With over 30 years’ collective digital marketing experience you will be joining a talented, passionate and supportive team and will benefit from having the option to work wherever you want!
Developer – WordPress / PHP
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*