We have a hot-off-the-press, exceptional opportunity to own the front end development of a talented software delivery team. We’re looking for a creative individual with the right attitude, with a great appreciation of UX/UI, to join an award-winning provider of hosted business solutions.
Based in Leeds City Centre, the salary is up to £40,000 plus pension, bonus and flexible working
Front End Developer Role
- Reporting to the Development Manager, you’ll have free rein over all front end development
- You’ll use your creative flair to create user friendly and visually appealing applications
- You’ll work closely with the back end developers to create exceptional software
- You’ll have enough appreciation of Java to make small changes where appropriate
- As part of a small but perfectly formed SCRUM team, you’ll be proactive and innovative, and in return be valued, listened to and challenged
- Your passionate for technology will be clear (and match ours)
- See the results of your work really make a difference
Front End Developer Requirements
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Understanding of Java (being able to make minor modifications to the back end would be extremely helpful)
- Plenty of ideas
- Passionate about technology
Well-respected, award-winning technology provider of Cloud hosted business solutions, with really nice Leeds offices, ten minutes’ walk from the train station.
The company has had a massive amount of investment, and is exploring new markets.
Once people join, they rarely leave, and the company is keen to promote from within
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*