Newly created role of Software Architect – C# / Azure, required to join a disruptor in the tech industry, based in Leeds City Centre. Joining a talented tech team, you’ll have autonomy to deliver cutting-edge Cloud software products. The salary is c.£60,000, with excellent bonus, health care, pension and flexible working pattern.
Architect – C# / Azure Role
· You’ll be designing and architecting solutions for Cloud hosted products (C#, Azure, Service Fabric)
· You’ll be working with senior business stakeholders to develop the Product Roadmap
· As part of a small but perfectly formed SCRUM team, you’ll be proactive and innovative, and in return be valued, listened to and challenged
· Your passionate for technology will be clear (and match ours)
· You’ll be part of the Leeds tech community and keen to contribute
Architect – C# / Azure Skills and experience
· Proven ability to architect exceptional solutions for the Cloud
· Able to mentor and inspire more junior members of staff
· Exceptional .NET (C# & ASP.NET)
· Service Fabric knowledge, or a desire to get into it would be a real bonus
· Excellent stakeholder management ability
· First rate communication skills
They are a rapidly-growing disruptor in the tech industry, who have gained a reputation of delivering world-class software. This is a newly-created position, due to growth, to act as Architect to an exceptional Scrum team.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*