We’re looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist to join an award-winning software consultancy in York. Salary is up to £40K + health, pension, flexible working.
Business Intelligence Specialist role
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly-growing, technology-focused company
• You’ll play a key BI role on some major key accounts
• You’ll be customer-focused and excited by creating solutions for blue chip clients
• You’ll use your excellent SQL, SSIS and ETL skills to see projects through to completion
• But have ambitions to move into another area eventually, whether that’s data engineering, project delivery or consultancy
• Liaise with other members of the technical and delivery teams to devise large-scale data solutions
• Proven track record in Business Intelligence (whether software engineer, data analyst, technical consultant or similar)
• You’ll have excellent SQL, SSIS & ETL skills
• But have ambitions to move on to another area once the projects have been delivered (there are great opportunities for internal promotion)
• Experience in Microsoft .NET environment
• Ability to devise solutions
• Excellent communication skills, you’ll be customer-facing and must be comfortable with this
An award-winning software consultancy with an impressive client list. For the right candidate there will be exciting career opportunities as the company continues to expand.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*