Brand new Software Development Manager opportunity, creating next-generation software for the music industry.
Heading up a great Agile team, in Leeds City Centre offices, a stone’s throw from the train station. Salary up to £60,000 + health, dental, pension, childcare vouchers and flexible working
Software Development Manager Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to play the key role in a rapidly-growing, technology-focused company
· You’ll be heading up a great, well-established team of talented Developers and Testers
· You’ll be creating and delivering next-generation products and services, including hosted Cloud products, eCommerce websites and iOS & android apps
· You’ll use your expertise in Microsoft (C# .NET, ASP .NET) technologies to lead your team to deliver
· You’ll be growing the team, this company has ambitious plans!
· Responsive in a fast-paced environment, you’ll enjoy seeing the impact of your work
· Working closely with other senior members of the management team to impact the future of the company and IT strategy
· Your passionate for technology will be clear (and match ours)
· You’ll be part of the Leeds tech community and keen to contribute
Development Manager Requirements
· Proven track record as Development Manager or Lead Developer in Microsoft .NET environment
· Effective management of multi-disciplined Product team of Developers and Testers
· Experience of delivering similar products – Cloud hosted platforms, eCommerce sites and android and iOS apps
· Ability to talk to techies and non-technical stakeholders, and work with the business to make sure products meet requirements
· Microsoft development background (C# .NET, ASP.NET)
· Azure or similar Cloud exposure would be helpful
· Thrive in an Agile, fast-paced environment
· First rate communication skills
Based in really nice LS1 offices (2 minutes’ walk from the train station) with a tech-focused, sociable, vibrant team and a strong, well-regarded product.
There are loads of staff perks for a Software Development Manager who’s into music
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*