Java Developer. Leeds-based innovator of Cloud-based solutions is seeking to grow its software development team and is seeking a Java Developer to join a sociable team. This is a fantastic Java Software Engineer role to work on varied and interesting software and applications.
The salary is up to £30,000 plus pension, bonus and flexible working
Java Developer Role
· You’ll build robust and scalable applications in Enterprise Java Cloud Solutions
· Working closely with Architects and Product Owners in 2 week sprints
· This role is very diverse and you will work end-to-end on projects, seeing results in action.
· You’ll learn from some great colleagues, and be challenged to progress your career
· Developing a mix of cutting-edge applications and updates to legacy systems
· At least one year’s commercial Java
· Positive and proactive attitude
· Ability to challenge colleagues and put forward your own ideas
· Demonstrate trust & integrity
· Spring / SpringBoot
· AWS or other microservices
· TDD / BDD
· Agile exposure
Well-respected, award-winning technology provider, with really nice Leeds offices, ten minutes’ walk from the train station.
The company has had a massive amount of investment, and is exploring new markets.
Once people join, they rarely leave, and the company is keen to promote from within
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*