Java Developer – Tech Lead. Leeds-based innovator of Cloud-based solutions is seeking to grow its software development team and is seeking a Java Developer to fill a Tech Lead position. This is a fantastic Java Software Engineer role to work on varied and interesting software and applications.
The salary is up to £55,000 plus pension, bonus and flexible working
Senior Java Developer
- Exceptional Java
- Spring / SpringBoot
- Microservices exposure
- Able to work within multi-disciplined SCRUM teams
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to challenge colleagues and put forward your own ideas
- Demonstrate trust & integrity
Java Developer Role
- In a responsible Senior Developer role you’ll build robust and scalable applications in Enterprise Java Cloud Solutions
- Working closely with Architects and Product Owners in 2 week sprints
- This role is very diverse and you will work end-to-end on projects, seeing results in action
- You'll be either a Technical Lead or a Team Lead (management is open for the right person, but if you want to concentrate on the technology, that’s fine too
- Developing a mix of cutting-edge applications and updates to legacy systems
Well-respected, award-winning technology provider, with really nice Leeds offices, ten minutes’ walk from the train station.
The company has had a massive amount of investment, and is exploring new markets.
Once people join, they rarely leave, and the company is keen to promote from within.
For further information about this opportunity, please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*