.NET Developer. Ambitious technology solutions provider for the sports and retail industries is growing! This is a fantastic C# .NET Developer role to work on varied end-to-end projects.
The salary is up to £45,000, plus 10% bonus, plus pension and very flexible working
.NET Developer Skills & Experience
- Full stack Microsoft .NET Development (C# and some ASP)
- Agile exposure
- Able to talk to customers about projects
- Team player
.NET Developer Role
- This is an end-to-end Developer role, so you’ll see the results of your work in action
- No micro-management, this is a grown up environment where you can take ownership for projects
- You’ll be working on a great variety of software projects for customers in the sports and retail industries
- We’re looking for a commercially-aware, technology-driven developer who is a real team player and wants to make a difference in what they do.
- Being part of a strong Agile delivery team, with daily stand ups and three week sprints
- We’re looking for an independent thinker, who’s got their own ideas, and is happy to put them forward
Well-respected software solutions provider for the sports and retail industries. There’s a really strong team and friendly, relaxed working environment. They really invest in people and training. They’re a friendly employer who offer great flexibility.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*