Web Developer – PHP / WordPress - remote
Due to a number of new clients on retainer, we’re looking for a Web Developer with plenty of PHP and WordPress project experience, to join a rapidly growing digital agency in Leeds & London
90% of the company works remotely so if you’re an exceptional Web Developer, who wants to work wherever they like, we want to hear from you. This role would suit a developer who enjoys the pace and variety of Digital Agency life, but wants a better work/life balance.
Web Developer Role
- As a Web Developer you’ll be working on plenty of challenging digital projects, using your vision and skill to produce the best site for clients
- You’ll be working with a variety of clients, from international brands to ‘best in breed’ companies
- You’ll work in a way that suits you – there’s a lovely office if that suits, or you can work in your pyjamas then go to the gym
- You’ll thrive in a grown-up culture of trust – there’s no micromanagement, just the right tools to get the job done
- You’ll have plenty of your own ideas (and enjoy being listened to)
- You’ll be using the latest technologies to create some really cool stuff
- You’ll be joining an expert team, with a great reputation
Web Developer Requirements:
- Strong Web Developer with plenty of commercial experience
- WordPress (custom builds, plugins and themes)
- HTML, CSS
- Passionate about web and digital
- Technically-minded with an eye for detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent communicator (you’ll be working remotely so this is vital)
- Enjoy a fun, supportive environment
Based in Leeds and London and growing rapidly, this full service Digital Agency acts as partner to a great client list.
There’s a salary of up to £35,000 + pension, MacBook Pro and competitive holiday allowance plus Christmas shutdown.
For more info about this exceptional opportunity, get in touch with Claire for an informal chat.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*