Deployment Engineer – Lead /Senior
Excellent opportunity for a technically-minded individual with plenty of automated deployment and release experience to progress their career towards development operations / DevOps.
You have the added bonus of knowing the work you do changes lives in the UK.
Deployment Engineer role
- You’ll be responsible for the smooth deployment of .NET applications to live and non-live environments
- You’ll help shape the direction of the team during an exciting period of agile transformation
- We’re looking for somebody to make their mark – spot improvements to processes and promote team internally
- You’ll be leading automated deployments (Octopus, PowerShell, TeamCity and TFS)
- You’ll be honing your leadership skills including resource and workflow planning
Deployment Engineer Skills and experience
- You might be a Developer keen to get into DevOps or a Release Engineer keen to develop leadership skills – all we ask is plenty of automated deployments under your belt
- We’re open to what tools you’ve used – we use Octopus Deploy and TeamCity, but full training will be given
- Desire to spot opportunities to make changes – processes, resource planning, PR opportunities for the team
- Able to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent project management abilities, including resource planning for the whole project pipeline
Quality-driven, ethical company, committed to delivering excellent products that change lives positively. They are going through a period of transformation, and as such there is an excellent opportunity to shape the future direction of the business
They actively promote a flexible working, family-friendly policy
Salary is up to £38,000+ bonus + health + pension + 24 days’ holiday rising + family-friendly, flexible working environment.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*