Experienced Release Manager required to join a strong IT and Change team in the heart of Leeds City Centre. If you can champion change and deliver transformation, whilst meeting business objectives we want to speak to you.
There’s a salary of c. £40,000 + bonus, health, pension, a generous holiday allowance and a family-friendly, flexible working environment.
Release Manager Role
- As Release Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring all software releases are managed successfully and communicated effectively
- You’ll work with stakeholders to improve communication processes and build relationships
- You’ll ensure a smooth, seamless deployment, anticipating and mitigating any conflicts or ‘bumps’
- You’ll be able to take advantage of a great work/life balance policy
- You’ll be helping deliver a range of products and applications that really change customers’ lives for the better
Release Manager Skills & Experience
- You'll be a proven IT Release Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, at every level throughout the organisation
- Good knowledge of Project Management tools
- ITIL accredited
- Strong exposure to a Windows Server environment, and IT infrastructure generally
- Your planning skills will be first rate, with nothing slipping through the cracks
- Self-motivated with plenty of initiative
This is an exciting time to join this Leeds-based software house and nationally-known company as they go through a period of transformation, including the
implementation of Agile. As a strong Release Manager, there’ll be plenty of opportunities to make your mark.
But that’s not all – they are a quality-driven, ethical company, committed to delivering excellent products that change lives positively and make a real difference in the UK.
They actively promote a flexible, family-friendly policy
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*