Are you a Business Analyst who wants to make a positive impact on people’s lives?
You’ll be joining an established Business Analysis team working for a company that genuinely values the profession, and the difference it can make. We’re looking for a Business Analyst who will seek to make an impact and find ways to improve the IT department and the business.
Business Analyst role
- You’ll thrive in a fast-changing environment which enables and empowers you to stand up and make a difference
- You’ll like working with an accessible and diverse stakeholder family which is passionate about the company and its success
- You’ll be a ‘go-to’ person that can be relied upon to lead analysis activities on projects from initiation through to completion, or be willing to develop into that role
- You’ll be able to focus on the detail, but remain able to see the bigger picture
- You’ll be working on a variety of projects, involving legacy systems, COTS, in-house developed packages and everything in between
- You will be driven by outcomes rather than process, and be prepared to throw away conventional wisdom where a better idea exists
- You’ll need to be able to juggle and be organised (but never be bored)
Business Analyst Skills and experience
- Senior Business Analyst, or an experienced Business Analyst who’s ready to take the next step in their career
- A shrewd negotiator and influencer, who uses their communication skills to earn the respect of a wide range of stakeholders
- Agile and/or Lean exposure would be helpful too
Forward-thinking Yorkshire brand, undergoing a large transformation. The company has strong retention, and believes in developing its people.
Competitive salary + bonus + pension + sociable team
To discuss this exciting new opportunity, speak with Anthony today on 0113 3609703