We’re looking for a proactive, self-motivated Account Manager, with previous experience in a digital setting, to join a talented & creative team in Leeds. As the main point of contact for a range of clients, you’ll be a people-person and have excellent customer-service skills.
With the option to work remotely for the most-part, you’ll be organised and able to manage your time effectively.
There’s a salary of up to £30,000, a fantastic holiday allowance, great work-life balance, and all the equipment you need to work remotely (or from the office if you prefer!)
Account Manager Role
- You’ll be the face of the Agency and the first point of contact for a range of clients
- Working closely with the Technical Director, you’ll be involved in scoping out new projects and creating project roadmaps
- You’ll work with a talented team of designers and developers, breaking down clients’ requirements and helping the creative team overcome any obstacles in their path
- You’ll see projects through to completion, manage the clients’ expectations throughout and provide excellent customer service
- You will have the freedom to work from wherever you like (within reason!) and the autonomy to manage your own time
Account Manager Requirements
- Account Management or Project Management experience in a digital setting is essential
- Previous experience of managing web builds would be advantageous
- A familiarity with the usual project management tools would be helpful (Trello, Slack, Basecamp)
- Able to manage your own time effectively, you’ll be self-motivated and proactive
- You’ll be a people-person with excellent customer service skills
- A friendly, sociable personality; you’ll be joining a close-knit team who like to have fun
A vibrant young Agency offering clients a full digital mix. This is an excellent opportunity to make a real impact and grow your career in a forward-thinking, creative setting. With the option to work remotely this role really does have a lot to offer the right individual (although bear in mind that you’ll still need to be in commutable distance of the office for occasional meet-ups).
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*