.NET Developer – C# & ASP MVC . We’re looking for a talented .NET web or applications developer, to join an international retail brand, who wants to take ownership of projects and see the applications and systems they develop in action.
There’s a competitive salary of £40-45,000 + pension, childcare vouchers, employee discount vouchers, plus free parking at lovely Dewsbury offices.
Software Developer Skills and experience
· Strong .NET developer (C# .NET , VB .NET , ASP .NET)
· Strong MVC
· Web forms
· Strong communication skills
· Design with the end user in mind
.NET Developer Role
· Develop a range of applications and systems, from logistics, to finance to sales systems
· This role is very diverse and you will work end-to-end on projects, seeing results in action
· Major project to build a brand new MVC application to replace a legacy system
· Design bespoke software for diverse applications, always with the end user in mind
· You’ll be involved with stakeholders, so excellent communication is important, to scope out projects, and create functional specifications
· You’ll also do QA and testing, so an eye for detail is key
· You’ll be a senior member of the team, so leading by example and a love of mentoring is vital
International Retail brand with a strong reputation. Established for almost 100 years they are steadily growing and have a quality focus. For the right .NET Software Developer, this is an exceptional opportunity.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*