Test Analyst / Senior Test Analyst . One of the best technology innovators in the Financial Services industry is seeking to grow its test team and is seeking a Test Analyst and a Senior Test Analyst. This is a fantastic testing role to work on varied and interesting business-critical projects.
The salary is up to £25,000 for the test analyst position, and up to £35,000 for the Senior role, plus benefits.
Test Analyst Skills & Experience
- Strong Manual and Automation testing
- Functional, performance, exploratory testing experience
- Writing test plans and scripts, then executing (including defect management)
- API testing
- Knowledge of TDD/BDD and CI/CT practices
- Knowledge of Gherkin , Specflow , TestComplete , TestExecute
- Able to work within SCRUM teams Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written English
- ISEB/ISTQB Test Management would be helpful, as would a degree in a IT-related field
- Postive and proactive attitude
Test Analyst Role
- As a key member of the Test team, you’ll be responsible for an end to end testing role, from requirements to production
- Working on a range on products and services, always with the end user and innovation in mind
- A mixture of manual and automated testing
- Work closely within a SCRUM team so you’re on track with projects and test objectives
- Write test plans, create user stories and scripts
- As Senior, you’ll be mentoring more junior colleagues, as well as promoting continuous improvements to test processes
Well-respected, award-winning technology provider, with really nice Harrogate offices. Once people join, they rarely leave, and the company is keen to promote from within.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*