.NET developer. A Yorkshire icon is growing its development team and is seeking a .NET Developer. This is a fantastic role to work on varied and interesting business-critical projects.
The role is easily commutable from East Leeds, York, Hull, Doncaster and Selby.
Salary is up to £45,000 + excellent pension + 25 days’ holiday + bonus
Skills & Experience
· Experienced .NET Developer
· Excellent C# a must
· MVC or ASP.NET
· Front end GUI
· Design experience
· Ability to communicate with all levels of the business
· Excellent verbal and written English
· As .NET Developer, you’ll play a leading role in a major pipeline of change projects
· Produce quality, robust code
· Get involved in design and technical specifications
· Act as technical mentor to more junior colleagues
· Work closely with BAs, PMs, Testers, Architects and other Developers
· Be involved in promoting IT to the wider business
FTSE250 company with an excellent reputation, that really looks after its employees.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*