Due to the acquisition of a massive name in the Leeds Digital market, we are seeking a Technical Project Manager to put their stamp on the role at this exciting time.
Based in ideally located Leeds City Centre offices and with a pretty darn impressive client list, this is an opportunity not to be missed. There’s a basic salary of up to £45,000 plus healthcare, pension and flexible working.
· Proven Technical Project Manager
· Technical background as Developer or Software Engineer
· Strong Drupal
· Wordpress, Magento, PHP would be helpful
· Digital Agency or Web background
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to manage several projects of differing sizes concurrently
· Agile disposition
· As Technical Project Manager you’ll be the bridge between the Directors and the development team
· This is a really responsible, key role and requires someone to ‘own’ the function
· Running several projects for internationally-recognised brands (you’ll be impressed)
· Managing a great development team
· Daily meetings with the Directors to help plan strategy
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*