An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a rapidly growing software consultancy, to deliver a challenging array of projects for blue chip clients. There is a competitive salary of up to £60K on offer, plus bonus, pension, company profit share and flexible working.
. 3-5 years of formal Project Management experience
· Excellent process and documentation skills
· Demonstrable ability to manage £multimillion projects
· Client and delivery focused, always seeking solutions
· Able to work closely with Developers and Product Owners
· Dynamic, articulate and driven personality
· Agile/Kanban exposure would be helpful
· You should be educated to degree-level and have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· You must be a team player
The Project Manager Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Leeds’ real success stories
· Agile delivery of a range of projects
· Some £multimillion over several years, some more rapid delivery, always innovative
· The role is diverse and you’ll see the results of your work in action – you’ll take responsibility, but have real ownership
· You’ll be client-facing and so have strong commercial instincts
· Using your personality and attitude are as important as your project management skills.
· You need to be dynamic, articulate and driven, and just as comfortable in front of a Board Director as an end user or technical team member
Rapidly-growing software consultancy in LS1. They have a close-knit, family culture and share the rewards of success with all employees.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*