.NET Developer (C# .NET & ASP .NET) required for excellent software company in the music industry.
Joining a great Product team, in Leeds City Centre offices, a stone’s throw from the train station. Salary up to £50,000 + health, dental, pension, childcare vouchers and flexible working
Skills and experience
- Strong .NET Developer (mainly C# but some ASP would be good)
- Passionate about delivering strong, robust and scalable code
- Curious and adaptable attitude – keen to try out new things
- Desirable: Azure, TDD, DDD, ES/CQRS, Nancy, React.js
- As .NET Developer your voice will be heard
- You’ll be working on helping deliver a brand new, cutting-edge platform
- Working in a multi-disciplinary scrum team
- Have the opportunity to influence the direction and shape of greenfield products
- Have your say in technology choice and technical design
Based in really nice LS1 offices (2 minutes’ walk from the train station) with a tech-focused, sociable, vibrant team and a strong, well-regarded product.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*