- We take the time to get to know you, your skills and ambitions.
- We are professionally qualified career coaches, this means we can provide a deeper understanding of what makes you, you.
- We can give considered, practical career advice.
- We can help with your CV.
- We give excellent interview prep.
- We can provide you with a range of opportunities which suit your unique skill-set.
- We support you throughout the process.
- We understand what's going on in the job market.
- We do what we say we'll do, when we say we'll do it.
- We keep in touch after you've started, to make sure you're happy.
- We don't treat candidates as walking CVs.
Adesse Search is a boutique IT recruitment specialist, located in the heart of Farsley in North Leeds. We work with a range of great Yorkshire-based clients to headhunt them talented IT, technology and digital staff.
Founded in 2015 we are a family company that’s rapidly growing. Based in lovely offices in the historic Sunnybank Mills, we’re looking for talented individuals who want to be part of our success story.
We have an exclusive, urgent and hot-off-the-press requirement for a Contract Project Manager to start immediately, working on the delivery of a CRM transformation project for a top-rated company, based in the centre of Wilmslow.
We’re searching for a hands-on Test Analyst for one of the most respected and ethical financial services organisations in Leeds City Centre.
Offering excellent work-life balance, meaningful work and a chance to progress into Test Automation, this is an organisation that invests in its employees and offers you a chance to work on a massive transformation with the knowledge that the work you do will positively impact the lives of millions of people across the UK.
We’re looking for a strong, process-minded or integration-focussed BA to work on an exciting transformation of a financial services organisation based in Leeds City Centre. Offering a genuinely competitive salary and excellent work-life balance, you’ll be involved in one of the largest process mapping exercises in the organisation’s history, working with operational teams to understand how they function, and their requirements for operating effectively and efficiently in a post-transformation world.
GET IN TOUCH
For a confidential discussion about your career and your next move...