We have an urgent requirement for a talented Web Designer with excellent UX appreciation to play a key role in a large transformation programme within an ethical company which makes a real difference in the UK. Based in Leeds city centre, we’re looking for a talented creative who really understands the customer journey and is driven by meaningful work.
- You’ll use your creative talents to take ownership of projects, through research, analysis, design, building and testing
- You’ll be an empathic and creative individual with an innate understanding of the customer journey
- You’ll be creating intuitive and user-centric designs and processes
- You’ll enjoy an end-to-end role, from prototyping and feedback sessions to working with architects to build your designs
- You’ll be on brand, and on message, during an exciting time of agile transformation
UX Specialist Skills & Experience
- Creative and talented web designer
- Experience in UX research
- Particular interest in UX
- You’ll have plenty of experience of running workshops, prototype sessions, design sessions, surveys, etc.
- Able to adjust your style to communicate complex ideas/design strategy to users, technical teams and stakeholders
- Perfectly at home with HTML & CSS
This is an exciting time to join this Leeds-based, nationally-known company as they go through a period of transformation, including the implementation of Agile.
But that’s not all – they are a quality-driven, ethical company, committed to delivering excellent products that change lives positively and make a real difference in the UK.
They actively promote a flexible, family-friendly policy
If this is you we'd love to hear from you! Contact Anthony Ackers on 0113 3609700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch.