We are searching on an exclusive basis for an assistant Systems Accountant to join a Leeds legend in the construction industry.
This is a great opportunity to get strong exposure to a real variety of projects and play a key role in the data analysis and reporting side of the business.
Systems Accountant role & responsibilities
- You’ll bridge the gap between IT and Accountants, and help make the accountancy systems run smoothly
- You’ll have exposure and input in some really interesting projects; brand new ERP system implementation and a new payroll system, to name a couple
- You’ll play a key role in Management Information and reporting, making sure stakeholders get the right information at the right time
- You’ll be making a difference in a nationally-known manufacturing legend, and true Yorkshire success story
Systems Accountant requirements
- You’ll need to speak the same language as Accountants, so a qualification/part-qualification in Accountancy would be ideal
- Equally, you need to communicate at a technical level with the IT team (SQL would be helpful)
- Problem solver and technically-minded
- Reporting experience
- Able to deal with large volumes of data
- Enjoys working for a company with a tangible product
Leeds legend in the construction industry, which is proud of its ‘family’ culture.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to shine and make a difference, and to play a pivotal role in the financial side of the business.
This is a pretty unique opportunity so please get in touch to find out more - 0113 360 9700, or email firstname.lastname@example.org