We’re recruiting on an exclusive basis for a Software Consultant to join one of the most exciting, fast-growing software consultancies in the North.
Based just outside of Manchester, they offer an exciting career path for a technical and customer-facing individual who is excited about the future of software and the automation of business processes.
Having gone from strength to strength last year, they want a software consultant to be part of their success story, and enjoy a long career.
Software Consultant Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly-growing software consultancy
- You’ll have ownership of your role and play a key part from pre-sales to support, including implementation
- You’ll work with members of the team to build solutions that make a real difference, for example the sales team to devise innovative demos
- You’ll be customer-focused and excited by what our software can do for clients
- You’ll build long term relationships by working closely with key members of client teams to understand their requirements and help them get the best from your software
Software Consultant Required Skills & Experience
- Ideally proven track record in software implementation or support
- Able to demonstrate software in front of customers
- Commercially-savvy, you’ll be able to spot opportunities to improve customers’ processes
- Happy and able to travel to customer sites
- A team player, you’ll be motivated by recognition and the innovative technology you help create (as well as commission!)
Growing software consultancy, based in lovely offices in Bury, they are in a period of unprecedented growth and seeking a team player to be part of their success story (and family)
If you’re a technically minded and solutions-driven individual who wants to make a difference, we want to speak to you!
There is a competitive salary of £25-30K on offer, plus car/car allowance, incentivising commission structure and pension.
This is a pretty rare opportunity to join a growing consultancy, so please get in touch to find out more information - email@example.com or 0113 360 9700.