Software Developer – mid-level C# .NET
Software Developer. We’re headhunting on an exclusive basis for a mid-level .NET software developer or applications developer for a hot-off-the-press opportunity, to join a well-respected Yorkshire manufacturer, just outside Selby.
This is a fast-growing team, with strong promotion potential for talented individuals.
There’s a competitive salary of up to £40,000+ pension, plus working from home opportunity.
Software Developer Role
- This role is very diverse and you will work end-to-end on projects, seeing results in action
- You’ll enjoy working for a manufacturer, who has a tangible product
- You’ll be part of a culture that rewards through recognition
- You’ll get exposure to a great range of applications and systems, from logistics, to finance to sales systems
- You’ll have customer experience and UX at the heart of all that you do
- You’ll be working with stakeholders at all levels, so excellent communication is important
- You’ll be able to get involved in QA and testing, so an eye for detail is key
- You’ll learn from other members of a great team
- You’ll enjoy a great training budget and support to achieve your goals
Software Developer Skills and experience
- Strong .NET developer (C# .NET)
- Strong MVC
- Strong communication skills
- Design with the end user in mind
Well established Yorkshire manufacturer with a great reputation. With an exceptionally exciting vision they are steadily growing and have a quality focus.
For talented .NET software developers, there are great promotion opportunities within a growing team.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Claire Ackers on 0113 3609700 or email email@example.com and we'll be in touch.